In Japanese, HARIO means "The King of Glass". Since its founding in 1921, this Japanese company has been manufacturing glassware of the highest quality for general consumers and for industrial uses. Hario's line of servers is designed to work with their V60 style of pourover coffee brewers.
- Made of thick, durable glass.
- Black plastic handle and lid.
- 800 ml capacity.
- All of Hario's V60 brewers will rest snugly on this server for clean, efficient brewing and serving.
- Thick glass retains heat longer and is more resistant to breaking.
- Entire coffee server is microwave-safe.