Prismo is a pressure actuated valve designed to be used with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker. This attachment allows for a buildup of pressure to create espresso-style coffee and creates a no-drip seal for a full immersion brew. The reusable 70-micron etched filter stops sludge in its tracks and eliminates the need for paper filters. The valve’s small aperture also fits directly over an espresso shot glass.
The AeroPress® Coffee Maker was invented by our friends over at AeroPress, Inc. Since we love brewing coffee with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker, we created a tool to add to its versatility. If you don’t have an AeroPress® Coffee Maker,
AeroPress® Coffee Maker is a registered trademark of AeroPress, Inc. Prismo is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by AeroPress, Inc.
- Compatible only with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker
- Body Material – Polypropylene
- Valve material – Silicone
- Reusable 70 microns etched fine stainless steel filter.
- Integrated gasket – prevents your brew from leaking over the sides.
- 2.75″ diameter, 1″ tall
- Utility Belt of Recipes: espresso-style coffee, full immersion, Americano, cold brew, hot tea, iced tea, and more!
- Why call it “espresso-style”? Check out our thoughts here.
- AeroPress® Coffee Maker not included
Please do not brew with Prismo over thin glass vessels. Prismo creates a great deal of pressure, and glass is fragile! When in doubt, use a ceramic or metal vessel.